Acquisition Essentials 2/E ePUB
Level / Grade:
Rankine, D; Howson, P
The comprehensive and crystal-clear companion to making the right acquisition decisions and executing them well:
- Acquisition is the most powerful corporate development tool available to companies and will, therefore, always be on the business agenda;
- Very practical and easy-to-follow: diagrams, checklists and case studies throughout; and
- The authors have an accessible style and approach.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Author(s)||Rankine, D; Howson, P|
|Brand||Financial Times Series|
|Imprint||Financial Times Publishing|
Write Your Own Review