We believe in learning,all kinds of learning for all kinds of peopledelivered in a personal stylefor wherever learning flourishes,so do people.
Pearson Southern Africa combines extensive local knowledge with global expertise and resources to give Southern African education the best possible products and services. We:
- operate in 11 countries in sub-Saharan Africa
- publish in over 58 African languages
- are partners to ministries of education, students, parents and teachers
- offer learning resources from early childhood development, to formal schooling to vocational academic and further education
- provide quality-controlled assessment and testing services
- develop and confer internationally recognised qualifications
- deliver professional teacher development programmes focused on transforming the quality of teaching and improving learner performance
- provide an holistic approach to school improvement through our school turnaround programmes
Pearson remains the world's leading learning company.