Elementary Statistics for Business and Economics ePDF
|Author(s):||Lombaard, C; Van der Merwe, L; Kele, T; Mouton, S|
Everyone involved in business or economics needs a basic understanding of statistics. Elementary Statistics for Business and Economics introduces the subject and explains and demonstrates the application of key statistical concepts and techniques.
- Students do not require any prior knowledge of statistics or advanced level mathematics.
- Topics are presented in a precise and clear style supported by formulae, worked examples and graphic illustrations.
- The text shows not only how to perform statistical calculations and tests, but also how to choose the right calculations and methods and interpret the results.
- Material includes a chapter on index series and their application to the CPI and the inflation rate, and a chapter on interest calculations and their application to loans, bonds and investments.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Author(s)||Lombaard, C; Van der Merwe, L; Kele, T; Mouton, S|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|