FET College Series Principles of computer programming Level 3 Student's Book ePDF (1-year licence)
|Level/Grade:||NCV Level 3|
|Author(s):||De Villiers, C; Dill, B; Viljoen, F|
This series is designed to meet the needs of students and lecturers of the National Certificate Vocational. Features for the student include:
- Easy-to-understand language;
- Real-life examples and relevant case studies;
- Workplace-oriented activities to assess learning throughout the topic;
- Topic assessment useful for exam revision; and
- Keywords throughout the book for important subject terms.
- A curriculum matrix to link Learning Activities and Topic Assessments with curriculum outcomes; and
- A free electronic Lecturer Guide.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Student's Book|
|Author(s)||De Villiers, C; Dill, B; Viljoen, F|
|Level/Grade||NCV Level 3|
|Brand||FET College Series|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|