Sales Planning and Operations (CTI Custom Edition) ePDF
|Author(s):||Kotler, P; Armstrong, G; Tait, M; Rammile, N; Van Zyl, J; Rootman, C; Rugimbana, R; Visser, G; Connett, B; Abratt, R; Cant, M; Fenich, G; Geyer, L (Comp.)|
Sales Planning and Operations provides suitable content for 2nd year courses in sales management. It is a custom publication compiled by Lucia Geyer from CTI, which combines content from the following four established Pearson books:
- Sales Management third edition by Connett, Abratt and Cant;
- Principles of Marketing: Global and Southern African Perspectives by Kotler, Armstrong and Tait;
- Sales Management in Action by Visser; and
- Meetings, Expositions, Events and Conventions: An Introduction to the Industry third edition by Fenich.
- The personal selling process;
- Buyer behaviour in the consumer and business market;
- The sales presentation;
- Sales management and strategies;
- Sales forecasting and budgeting;
- Sales planning, recruitment and selection;
- Sales training and development;
- The role of information in sales management;
- Global selling opportunities; and
- The use of exhibitions and trade fairs as selling opportunities.
- Learning objectives outline the key learning areas for each chapter;
- A chapter preview contextualises the topic at the start of each chapter;
- Clear diagrams provide visual representations of key ideas in the book;
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter provide students with an opportunity to test their understanding; and
- Excellent content developed by renowned authors in the field.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Author(s)||Kotler, P; Armstrong, G; Tait, M; Rammile, N; Van Zyl, J; Rootman, C; Rugimbana, R; Visser, G; Connett, B; Abratt, R; Cant, M; Fenich, G; Geyer, L (Comp.)|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|