Organisational Behaviour: Global and Southern African Perspectives 3/E ePUB
Level / Grade:
Robbins, SP; Judge, TA; Odendaal, A; Roodt, G
The third revised edition of Organisational Behaviour: Global and Southern African Perspectives is based on the best-selling 15th global edition by Stephen Robbins and Timothy Judge. This edition has been updated to reflect current research findings from a global and a local perspective, and looks at the individual, group and organisational levels.
- A unique four-tier model explains the contextual issues and the challenges that South African organisations are facing;
- Important terminology is explained in side notes and is included in a glossary;
- Case incidents that look at the South African context are paired with questions to stimulate critical thinking and the application of theory; and
- Perennial issues in South African organisations such as ethics and diversity are integrated with other themes throughout the book.
- Updated local and international research data reflect current trends in organisational behaviour;
- New relevant cases look at South African companies and the issues that today's organisations face;
- Industry-specific examples are highlighted and dealt with in 'OB in the news', 'Myth or science', 'OB in a global context', 'From concepts to skills' and 'Point–counterpoint' discussions;
- Summaries and sections on implications for managers emphasise the practical application of concepts in the workplace;
- Questions for review, experiential exercises and ethical dilemmas stimulate student engagement; and
- Prescribing lecturers can access additional instructor resources including PowerPoint presentations and a test bank.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- As students adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, content reflows to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- Students can take notes, highlight and bookmark, and access video and audio for visual learning.
|Author(s)||Robbins, SP; Judge, TA; Odendaal, A; Roodt, G|
|Brand||Global and Southern African Perspectives|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|
Write Your Own Review