Professional Practice: A Southern African Nursing Perspective 5/E ePDF
Level / Grade:
Searle, C; Human, S; Mogotlane, SM
Long recognised as a classic, Professor Charlotte Searle's Professional Practice has now been updated to include:
- analysis of the challenges faced by nurses today
- case studies illustrating key nursing practice principles
- examples of significant contributions made by nurses
- updates on developments in the southern African social and health fields.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Author(s)||Searle, C; Human, S; Mogotlane, SM|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|
Write Your Own Review