FET College Series Welding Level 3 Student's Book ePDF (perpetual licence)
Level / Grade:
NCV Level 3
Gethe, L; Glanvill, D; Pinkerton, J; Prinsloo, W
This series is designed to meet the needs of students and lecturers of the National Certificate Vocational. Features for the student include:
- Easy-to-understand language;
- Real-life examples;
- A key word feature for important subject terms;
- A dictionary feature for difficult words;
- A reflect-on-how-you-learn feature to explore personal learning styles;
- Workplace-oriented activities; and
- Chapter summaries that are useful for exam revision.
- A curriculum matrix to link Learning Activities and Topic/Module Assessments with curriculum outcomes;
- Topic/Module summaries that are cross-referenced;
- Comprehensive assessment sections each with an integrated task and a dedicated test; and
- A Lecturer Guide with practice exam papers.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Author(s)||Gethe, L; Glanvill, D; Pinkerton, J; Prinsloo, W|
|Level/Grade||NCV Level 3|
|Brand||FET College Series|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|
Write Your Own Review