Pathways to Public Health Level 3 Student's Book ePDF (perpetual licence)
|Level/Grade:||NCV Level 3|
|Author(s):||Du Plessis, D; Vlok, J; Clarke, M; Marais, S; Van Niekerk, V|
The Pathways series assists students in achieving the National Certificate (Vocational) qualification. Pathways not only equips students with the required knowledge, understanding and practical skills, but also empowers them to apply this learning with confidence in the classroom and ultimately in the workplace.
- Each Pathways Student Book is clearly structured and easy to use;
- Each topic covers every Subject Outcome, Learning Outcome and Assessment Standard;
- Accessible, easy-to-understand language makes learning easy;
- Concepts are clearly defined;
- A glossary at the beginning of each topic clearly explains important words and terminology;
- Informative artwork supports the text; and
- This Student Book is accompanied by a Lecturer’s Guide.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Student's Book|
|Author(s)||Du Plessis, D; Vlok, J; Clarke, M; Marais, S; Van Niekerk, V|
|Level/Grade||NCV Level 3|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|