Windows 10: Plain & Simple 2/E ePUB
Level / Grade:
Boysen, NM; Miller, M
Learn new features of Windows 10 using easy to follow steps and images. Jump in wherever you need answers and follow the steps and corresponding images of what you see on-screen that walk you through exactly what to do. Get handy tips for new techniques and shortcuts, and use the exercises to apply what you learn right away.
- Navigate Windows 10 quickly, easily and efficiently;
- Get online with the sleek new Microsoft Edge web browser;
- Make the most of the new Cortana personal assistant;
- Efficiently manage your email, calendar, contacts and more;
- Access your files from anywhere with Microsoft OneDrive; and
- Help secure your computer and protect your data.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Author(s)||Boysen, NM; Miller, M|
Write Your Own Review