Microsoft Excel 2019 Inside Out ePUB
You're beyond the basics – so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work! This supremely organised reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Learn how the experts tackle Excel – and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Customising the Excel workspace;
- Best practices for designing and managing worksheets;
- Creating formulae and functions;
- Performing statistical, what-if and other data analyses;
- Core to advanced charting techniques;
- Using graphics and sparklines;
- Managing databases and tables;
- Automating Excel with macros and custom functions;
- Collaborating in Excel online, in the cloud and more; and
- Extending Excel.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|