Social Psychology Global and Southern African Perspectives ePDF
|Author(s):||Hogg, MA; Vaughan, GM; Boahen-Boaten, B; Ebrahim, S; Greener, RM; Rambally-Greener, L; Kessi, S; Liprini, RM; May, MS; Mncwabe, JS; Painter, DW; Pillay, SR; Pule, N; Shirinda-Mthombeni, K; Schwär, GH; Silinda, FT; Townsend, A; Townsend, J|
Social Psychology: Global and Southern African Perspectives is a comprehensive Social Psychology text for South African second and third-year Psychology students in Higher Education, and the first edition of a South African adaptation of MA Hogg and GM Vaughan's title Social Psychology 8th edition.
- Focus questions at the beginning of each chapter set in a South African environment introduce students to topics in the chapter.
- Comprehensive theoretical concepts are accompanied by practical examples, many of which portray typical South African and African contexts and experiences.
- Educationally valuable figures, tables and photographs enhance the learning experience.
- "Real world" features and "Research highlights" provide practical scenarios and research data and examples, many of which are put in a specific South African context.
- "Social psychology in action" examples provide South African and African real-life scenarios.
- "Literature, film and TV" boxes give reference to topic-relevant media, many of which showcase South African directors and authors.
- Summaries, keyword boxes and guided questions at the end of each chapter provide ample opportunity for practice.
- Comprehensive lecturer support material and testbanks enrich the teaching and learning experience.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Author(s)||Hogg, MA; Vaughan, GM; Boahen-Boaten, B; Ebrahim, S; Greener, RM; Rambally-Greener, L; Kessi, S; Liprini, RM; May, MS; Mncwabe, JS; Painter, DW; Pillay, SR; Pule, N; Shirinda-Mthombeni, K; Schwär, GH; Silinda, FT; Townsend, A; Townsend, J|
|Brand||Global and Southern African Perspectives|
|Imprint||Pearson South Africa|