Human Anatomy & Physiology (Global Edition) 2/E ePDF
Human Anatomy & Physiology speaks to the way today's diverse students learn and study. In the 2nd edition, author Erin Amerman strengthens her distinctive learner-centred approach by focusing on three unique pillars:
- Amerman uses art to present one concept at a time before bringing the distinct parts together in one summarising Big Picture figure.
- Amerman coaches students right when they need it, beginning on page 51 where the opening module titled How To Succeed in Your Anatomy & Physiology Course appears.
- And finally, she provides students with ample opportunities to practise and develop critical-thinking skills through questions about case studies and real-world scenarios.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|