Financial Times Guides Business Start Up 2019/20 Edition ePUB
Whether you're about to start your own business or have already taken the plunge and want to keep on track, make sure you have a copy of Financial Times Guides Business Start Up 2019/20 Edition at hand. Updated for all your business needs, this edition covers all the latest legal and financial changes you need to be aware of following the 2018 Budget.
- Get everything you need to know to start up and run your business;
- Comply with the most current financial, tax and legal requirements;
- Find out how to fund your business, whether through traditional channels or online platforms;
- Discover how to develop your idea and refine your business model;
- Build your online presence, benefit from social media and advertise effectively online; and
- Make your business a success with Financial Times Guides Business Start Up 2019/20 Edition.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Brand||Financial Times Guides|
|Imprint||Financial Times Guides|