How to Manage 5/E ePUB
How to Manage is the definitive how-to of management. Based on years of management practice in some of the world's leading organisations, it cuts through the theory to show you how to develop the skills, behaviours, political abilities and emotions to thrive as a manager. In How to Manage you'll learn to:
- Evaluate your management potential;
- Assess each member of your team and help them discover how they can improve;
- Identify and build the core skills you need to do well;
- Recognise the rules of success in your particular organisation; and
- Manage in a virtual world.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Brand||Financial Times Series|