Financial Times Guides Business Start Up 2017/18 Edition ePUB
Whether you're about to start your own business or have already taken the plunge and want to keep everything on track, make sure you have a copy of Financial Times Guide to Business Start Up on your shelf. Regularly updated, this edition covers all the latest legal and financial changes you need to be aware of following the 2016 Budget.
- Everything you need to know to start up and run your business;
- Comply with the most up-to-date financial, tax and legal requirements;
- How to fund your business, whether through traditional channels or online platforms;
- Discover how to develop your idea and refine your business model; and
- Build your online presence, benefit from social media and advertise effectively online.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Brand||Financial Times Guides|
|Imprint||Financial Times Publishing|