Exploring Strategy 11/E ePDF
|Author(s):||Johnson, G; Whittington, R; Scholes, K; Angwin, D; Regnér, P|
With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential strategy text for managers of today and tomorrow. From entrepreneurial start ups to multinationals, charities to government agencies, this book raises the big questions about organisations – how they grow, how they innovate and how they change.
- A new Chapter 2, allowing substantially increased coverage of macro-environmental issues, with industry and sector covered in Chapter 3;
- Increased prominence and coverage of entrepreneurial strategy;
- "Thinking Differently" boxes replace "Key Debates" for each chapter, introducing innovative and out-of-the-box thinking on key chapter themes;
- More illustrations showing the precise practical application of tools, rather than general business examples;
- Comprehensively revised data and research throughout; and
- New treatment of business models to reflect rapid technological change.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Author(s)||Johnson, G; Whittington, R; Scholes, K; Angwin, D; Regnér, P|