Financial Times Essential Guide to Writing a Business Plan, The 2/E ePUB
In one engaging, outcome-oriented book, The Financial Times Essential Guide to Writing a Business Plan gives you:
- The essential knowledge you need to write a winning business plan – quickly and without fuss;
- Guidance on how to focus throughout on the plan's purpose – to win backing;
- Samples of what a good plan looks like, so you can benchmark your own as you write it;
- Checklists, tips, examples and milestones to ensure you're on target;
- Prompts to reflect on, evaluate and learn from your experience; and
- With advice that's instantly applicable, whether your business is a start-up or a more established company looking to grow, this is the one guide you need to create a credible and persuasive plan.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Brand||Financial Times Guides|
|Imprint||Financial Times Publishing|