Astronomy Today (Global Edition) 8/E ePDF
Level / Grade:
Chaisson, E; McMillan, S
With Astronomy Today eighth edition, trusted authors Eric Chaisson and Steve McMillan communicate their excitement about astronomy, delivering current and thorough science with insightful pedagogy. The text emphasises critical thinking and visualisation, and it focuses on the process of scientific discovery, and teaching students 'how we know what we know.'
- Astronomy Today (Volume 1): The Solar System eighth edition – focuses primarily on planetary coverage for a one-term course. Includes Chapters 1–16 and 28; and
- Astronomy Today (Volume 2): Stars and Galaxies eighth edition – focuses primarily on stars and stellar evolution for a one-term course. Includes Chapters 1–5 and 16−28.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Author(s)||Chaisson, E; McMillan, S|
Write Your Own Review