Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods (Pearson New International Edition) 10/E ePDF
Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods is the definitive classic text in the field of family therapy, describing and analysing the field of family therapy, covering its history, schools, and developments. Numerous case studies throughout help students understand the link between history, theory and practice. Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
- Describe clinical approaches;
- Understand old and new developments in the field of family therapy;
- Analyse successes and failures in research, and the impact on current clinical practices;
- Compare different schools of family therapy; and
- Explain the contemporary status of distinct schools of therapy.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|