Logistics Engineering and Management (Pearson New International Edition) 6/E ePDF
An authoritative exploration of logistics management within the engineering design and development process, this book concentrates on the design, sustaining maintenance and support of systems from a lifecycle perspective. This is the only text that deals with logistics and system support:
- As an integrated entity and an integral part of the overall structure of a total 'system';
- From a total system lifecycle perspective – from the initial identification of a need through design and development, production, utilisation and support, and retirement and material disposal; and
- As a major consideration early in the system lifecycle during the system engineering design and development process.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|