Digital Systems: Principles and Applications
11th edition presents a comprehensive and modern approach to digital electronics, plus thorough preparation for advanced study of digital systems and computer and microcontroller hardware. It first introduces the basic building blocks of digital systems and the easy AHDL hardware description language. Then, step by step, it covers increasingly challenging topics, including a detailed introduction to VHDL. For each topic, clear explanations of purpose and fundamentals are provided, followed by technical description methods such as truth tables, algebraic expressions, timing diagrams and logic symbols. This edition adds more focus on:
- A complete systems project management case study;
- Updated memory coverage;
- More worked examples and figures; and
- New terminology.
This eBook is in ePDF format, which enables you to:
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.