Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases (Pearson New International Edition) 7/E ePDF
The ethical landscape of business is constantly changing, and the new edition of Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases has been revised to keep pace with those changes most effecting business: accelerating globalisation, constant technological updates and proliferation of business scandals. This book:
- Introduces the reader to the ethical concepts that are relevant to resolving moral issues in business;
- Imparts the reasoning and analytical skills needed to apply ethical concepts to business decisions;
- Identifies moral issues specific to a business; provides an understanding of the social, technological and natural environments within which moral issues in business arise; and
- Supplies case studies of actual moral conflicts faced by businesses.
- Personalise learning: MyThinkingLab® delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalise learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve critical thinking: This book provides summaries of basic ideas discussed within the text in its margins; presents conceptual materials first, and then offers discussion cases second through standardised chapters; all providing students the chance to think critically about the material they are learning.
- Engage students: Study questions at the beginning of each chapter, definitions of key terms in the margins, a glossary, chapter-end study and discussion questions, end-of-chapter web resources and chapter-opening concrete examples/cases all ensure students' complete understanding of the material.
- Support instructors: You can create a customised text or use our instructor's manual, electronic 'MyTest' test bank or PowerPoint presentation slides.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Product Type||Text Book|