Spot On Geography Grade 11 Learner's Book ePUB (1-year licence)
|Author(s):||Blaauw, M; Brouard, J; Gitlin, A; Gunter, A; Mofokeng, M; Oberholster, E|
Spot On is spot on!
- The most popular course in South Africa, Spot On has everything a learner needs in one book.
- Spot On improves results, makes learning enjoyable, makes teaching a pleasure and is easy to use.
- The Spot On Teacher’s Guide comes with printable planning material, Formal Assessment Tasks, revision tests and exams.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- As learners adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, content reflows to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- Learners can take notes, highlight and bookmark, and access video and audio for visual learning.
|Product Type||Learner's Book|
|Author(s)||Blaauw, M; Brouard, J; Gitlin, A; Gunter, A; Mofokeng, M; Oberholster, E|
|Imprint||Heinemann (Pearson Marang)|