My iPad 11/E ePUB
My iPad is a full-colour, fully illustrated resource for using your iPad. Each task is clearly titled and has corresponding visuals that are numbered to match the step to which they are referring.
- Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do;
- Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations; and
- Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
- Connect your iPad to your wi-fi and your cellular carrier;
- Use the on-screen keyboard, predictive text and dictation;
- Control frequently used settings with Control Center;
- Get information and control your iPad with spoken commands using Siri;
- Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, messages, documents and more;
- Surf the web, and send and receive email and messages;
- Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful;
- Secure your iPad using Touch ID, passcodes and other security measures;
- Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad;
- Take photos and then edit them using the Photos app;
- Share files and information with your other devices with AirDrop and iCloudDrive;
- Take notes, make lists, draw sketches and create reminders;
- Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family;
- Create documents and presentations using Pages, Numbers and Keynote; and
- Discover some of the most useful and entertaining apps.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|