Spot On English First Additional Language Grade 8 Learner's Book ePUB (perpetual licence)
Level / Grade:
Burger, S; Roux, W; Holloway, S; Byrne, L; Holmes, M; Peringuey, S; Aldridge, J; McLoughlin, C
Spot On is spot on!
- The most popular course in South Africa, Spot On has everything a learner needs in one book.
- Spot On improves results, makes learning enjoyable, makes teaching a pleasure and is easy to use.
- The Spot On Teacher’s Guide comes with printable planning material, Formal Assessment Tasks, revision tests and exams.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- As learners adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, content reflows to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- Learners can take notes, highlight and bookmark, and access video and audio for visual learning.
|Author(s)||Burger, S; Roux, W; Holloway, S; Byrne, L; Holmes, M; Peringuey, S; Aldridge, J; McLoughlin, C|
|Imprint||Heinemann (Pearson Marang)|
Write Your Own Review