Research Methods for Arts and Event Management ePDF
Level / Grade:
Veal, AJ; Burton, C
Research Methods for Arts and Event Management provides a compelling and comprehensive guide to research methods for undergraduate and postgraduate students in arts and events management, as well as for managers in the industry. It provides students and practising managers with:
- Essential skills to design qualitative and quantitative research studies;
- Guidance in designing, managing and monitoring research work;
- The theory behind, and application of, identifying and implementing appropriate research methodologies; and
- Exercises to consolidate learning and help students to put the theory into practice.
- View the entire book offline on desktop or tablet;
- Search for and highlight text; and
- Add and edit personal notes directly in your eBook.
|Author(s)||Veal, AJ; Burton, C|
Write Your Own Review