MOS Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Exam MO-200 ePUB
Level / Grade:
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Excel! Designed to help you practise and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019) certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective;
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam;
- Hands-on tasks to practise what you've learned; and
- Ready-made practice files.
- Manage worksheets and workbooks;
- Manage data cells and ranges;
- Manage tables and table data;
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions; and
- Manage charts.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
Write Your Own Review