My Social Media for Seniors ePUB
Level / Grade:
- Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most;
- Large, full-colour, close-up photos show you exactly what to do;
- Common-sense help whenever you run into problems; and
- Tips and notes to help you along the way.
- Learn the pros and cons of social media and how to use it safely;
- Find out what to share – and what not to share – on social media;
- Distinguish between fake news and real news online;
- Keep in touch with friends and family on Facebook;
- Save and share interesting images on Pinterest;
- Connect with people and businesses on LinkedIn;
- Tweet and retweet on Twitter;
- Share photos on Instagram; and
- Use Skype to participate in video chats with friends and family members.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
Write Your Own Review