My iPad for Seniors 6/E ePUB
My iPad for Seniors sixth edition, is a comprehensive guide to using all of Apple's iPad models. It includes everything from basic setup information to finding and installing new apps to using the iPad for communication, entertainment and productivity. The information presented in this book is targeted at users aged 50 and up. Whenever possible, one best way for any given task is presented, and instructions are simplified with older users in mind. In addition, much content specific for people 50+ is included.
Learn how to:
Learn how to:
- Use Siri to dictate email, messages notes and more;
- Video chat with your friends using FaceTime over wi-fi or cellular;
- Stream audio and video to Apple TV and other devices;
- Connect your iPad to your wi-fi and cellular networks;
- Move information between your computer and iPad;
- Share photos using Shared Photo Stream;
- Entertain yourself with movies, TV shows, YouTube, podcasts, games and more;
- Quickly and easily keep up with your social networks using integrated Facebook and Twitter features;
- Use iCloud tabs in Safari to make browsing easier across devices;
- Download apps to make your iPad even more useful;
- Use Passbook to keep track of movie and airline tickets, and much more;
- Create documents and spreadsheets;
- Find locations and get directions using the new Maps app; and
- Connect with your friends and family using apps such as FaceTime, Skype and Facebook.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|