Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET Core 1.0 in 24 Hours ePUB
Level / Grade:
Microsoft has made the important decision to re-write ASP.NET from the ground up using modern web framework techniques to modernise ASP.NET for today's servers. This re-invented ASP.NET is breaking out of its Windows constraints and will be capable of running on Windows, Mac and Linux servers. In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you'll learn how to build complete, professional-quality web solutions with ASP.NET Core 1.0. Using this book's straightforward, step-by-step approach, you'll master the entire process, from site design through data collection, user management through debugging and deployment. In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, learn to create ASP.NET web sites that interact with user input and online databases:
- Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon the previous one, allowing you to learn the essentials of the new ASP.NET Core from the ground up;
- Lessons, tips and tricks that show you how to get the most of the new ASP.NET Core on Windows, Mac, and Linux with and without the aide of Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Get started with any personal computer and build your first web application with ASP.NET Core;
- Q and As, quizzes, and exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge;
- Notes and tips point out shortcuts and solutions; and
- Covers the major new features of ASP.NET Core.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Brand||Sams Teach Yourself|
Write Your Own Review