Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours 6/E ePUB
|Author(s):||Cadenhead, R; Liberty, J|
The bestselling C++ tutorial updated for the latest standards and enhanced to be even more engaging for beginners
- Unbeatable formula for learning C++ from scratch: easy to understand chapters, well-crafted examples, and step-by-step instructions on downloading and installing a free C++ compiler;
- Co-author Rogers Cadenhead (Sams Teach Yourself Java in 24 Hours) has a proven track record for teaching beginning programmers in an approachable yet highly engaging manner; and
- The sixth edition of this international bestseller includes new and updated material to take into account the new C++11 and C++14 standards.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|
|Author(s)||Cadenhead, R; Liberty, J|
|Brand||Sams Teach Yourself|