Effective C++ Digital Collection ePUB
Scott Meyers' seminal C++ books – Effective C++, More Effective C++ and Effective STL – have been immensely helpful to hundreds of thousands of C++ programmers. All three are finally available together in this eBook collection:
- Effective C++ has been embraced by hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. The reason is clear: Scott Meyers' practical approach to C++ describes the rules of thumb used by the experts to produce clear, correct and efficient code. The book is organised around 55 specific guidelines, each of which describes a way to write better C++. Each is backed by concrete examples.
- In More Effective C++, Meyers presents 35 ways to improve your programs and designs. Drawing on years of experience, Meyers explains how to write software that is more effective: more efficient, more robust, more consistent, more portable and more reusable. In short, how to write C++ software that's just plain better.
- In Effective STL, Meyers goes beyond describing what's in the STL to show you how to use it. Each of the book's 50 guidelines is backed by Meyers' legendary analysis and incisive examples, so you'll learn not only what to do, but also when to do it – and why.
- The ability to view on a desktop computer, notebook or tablet;
- The ability to adjust fonts, rotate and flip pages, causing content to reflow to fit the device's screen giving the user a more flexible experience; and
- The ability to take notes, highlight and bookmark.
|Product Type||Text Book|